Thursday, November 1, 2007

How to Host a Murder

Last Saturday, Jacob and I were invited to play How to Host a Murder with some friends. There were 8 of us who each had a character to play. We ate a really nice dinner first, then we played the game and tried to figure out who the murderer was. The theme was "Powar and Greede" (a Hollywood premiere). Jacob's character was a screenwriter from Paris so he got to do a French accent all night. Neither one of us was the murderer, but we had fun figuring it out. My friend Brooke let me borrow her cute clothes and accessories. Thanks Brooke! Sorry I don't have any group pictures.
Does anyone else think Jacob looks like the lead singer from Rascal Flatts in this picture? (don't tell Jacob I said that)

Thanks Michelle and Dave for inviting us. We had a great time!

2 comments:

Shalyse said...

oh I've always wanted to do one of those! and jacob does look like Rascal Flats dude! :-) were you the murderer?

Mama Mia said...

Looks like so much fun!