Friday, August 8, 2008
Blue Angels
While we were in Twin Falls we met up with Will, Louisa, Josh, and some of Josh's family at the Blue Angels Air Show. I have to say I hadn't complained of it being hot yet in Idaho until that day. But now we had to sit by the runway and melt into our camp chairs under the blazing sun. There was no breeze and we had to drink our water quickly so it didn't boil in the bottle. But it was fun seeing all the planes fly by. We waited a few hours for the highlight of the show: the Blue Angels. They were amazing. I guess it was worth the wait to see them fly. If you ever get the chance to see them you should go. Just remember to bring a hat (and sunscreen). Jacob about sunburned his head off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I think my favorite part of this post is Jacob at the Marine's booth doing chin-ups. I'm impressed because I can only do about one and then I'm tired! I love reading your blog -- you guys always have something fun that you are doing. We hope you are enjoying Idaho!
That actually looks like a lot of fun. I remember going to air shows at home. Back then they weren't as interesting to me. I remember when Jacob did pull ups on the porch beam at Waimea while we were waiting for you in the bathroom and you didn't believe him. I'm so weak I still can't even do monkey bars (I tried today).
Post a Comment