Friday, September 5, 2008

Twin Falls

Jacob had to go to a dental seminar in Twin Falls a couple weeks ago and I got to tag along. Before we left we stopped by the Snake River Gorge and the Perrine Bridge to take a few pictures. This is the tallest bridge in Idaho.

Ida Perrine helped settle Twin Falls. (Not sure what Jacob's doing, he just loves to pose.)

We had a picnic at a golf course down in the gorge. It was beautiful driving down there. the snake river

4 comments:

Jana and Rob said...

Hey, a new pose for ya :) Sounds fun going to dental conferences with your husband. Hopefully you'll get to go to some cool places. I didn't know Twin Falls (or at least the outskirts) could be so pretty. I'm a little more proud of where I'm from now.

Emily said...

Looks like fun! Did you use any coupons I sent you? I now have another obsession besides blogging--coupon finding. Dang it!! I think Jacob's poses are the best.

Shaela said...

Twin Falls is pretty - did you go up to the temple??

jillpill said...

Kim, next time you are in Twin let me know! I would love to see you! Jill