Thursday, October 30, 2008

Visitors

We have had a few more visitors over the last couple of weeks. My mom was here from Tennessee for her sisters' retreat in Utah, so she came to see us for a couple of days. We showed her the clinic where Jacob works, and talked, sewed, and played duets on the piano. I'm so glad we were able to spend a little time together.
Then one of my best friends, Rebecah, was in Idaho visiting her family and she got to come one day last week with her Mom and youngest son Isaac. It was so fun to see her! Isn't she the cutest pregnant lady? (She's due in January with her 4th son!)

Isaac (holding up the crackers I gave him), Rebecah, & Luanna

I'm so happy when people come to visit us. If anyone else wants to come just let me know!

2 comments:

Shaela said...

you know I would love to come. someday I'll be able to afford to!! :)

Jana and Rob said...

I can't wait to come visit you next year! I'm jealous you got to see mom. It's been almost a year since I saw her. :(