The other day one of my piano students gave me this "poem" (as she called it), and I wanted to share it with you. She is the cutest little 7 year old girl and has been doing great so far in her lessons. In case you can't read it very well it says:
You are a asom techer
I think you are cool,
and a sweet techer.
Love, Taylor
The other page says: P.S. You are a roking (rocking) techer!
She had just learned how to draw treble clefs and bass clefs that week, so I guess she was excited about them!


4 comments:
That is so cute! I love little kid notes when you have to figure out what the words are-they're the best! You are a roking teacher!
that is so sweet! and thanks for the sweet comment on my blog - and the phone call! yes, I was out with John for my bday. I will call you tonight (Tuesday) when the kids go to bed. love you!
So cute. We miss you guys. Hey we just found out yesterday that matched to the VA in Utah. We are so happy to know where we are going. What are your plans? Any updates?
Aw! That was so cute. I love her drawings. I save all the notes kids give me.
Post a Comment