Friday, February 13, 2009

Better than junk mail

When I checked the mail the other day I got so excited b/c I actually got something other than junk or bills. My good friend Shaela made this cute Valentine's tin and I won it through a giveaway on her blog! She also sent this adorable card which I wasn't expecting. (the card was actually published in the Jan. issue of Cards Magazine!) She is so talented and you can click here to check out more of her creations. Thank you Shaela! I {lOvE} it!! :)

4 comments:

Shaela said...

you are so sweet. :) I'm glad you like them, and I'm glad the tin got there in time for Vday! can't wait to see you next month - love ya!!

Jana and Rob said...

Shaela is very talented. I love her cards that you gave me.

The Cushing Family said...

Hey Kim! Sorry we missed you and Jacob a few weekends ago. We were actually out of town. We'll have to catch up sometime soon. Hope plans are going well for you guys.
I love reading your blog...it is so fun!

Logan and Traci Wood said...

How cute!!! I definitely will check out her stuff.
By the way, when Jacob comes to Texas are you planning on coming too??? Email me will ya!