I know it has been a while since my last post. I just haven't felt like blogging lately. Anyway, last weekend we visited my brother Will because he had broken his ankle the week before. He was up in Island Park riding a mule (golf cart with off-road tires) and it tipped over onto his leg and broke his ankle (a girl was driving-ha ha). He had to go to the hospital and have surgery and now his ankle has 10 screws and a plate (it was broken in 3 places). His roommates have been nice driving him around to his classes for the last 2 weeks of the semester. He is getting around pretty good on the crutches, but I couldn't help feeling a little sorry for him and wanting to take care of him. He is the only boy in my family and has 4 older sisters, so it is like he has 5 mothers instead of just one! 

We had a few friends over to watch General Conference with us on Sunday. It was such a good conference and I felt uplifted and inspired after listening to our church leaders.
We grilled hamburgers and hot dogs for lunch and since it was such a nice day we went outside after conference to play a little bocce ball.
This was my favorite picture of Jacob throwing the ball. It's the only one I got with the ball still in the picture. We had a fun time playing on the hill in our backyard-the guys got very creative with where they threw the ball.
Anyone else ever played bocce ball? (Other than you, Emily!)
We had a few friends over to watch General Conference with us on Sunday. It was such a good conference and I felt uplifted and inspired after listening to our church leaders.
Sarah, Jeff, Bryant, and Neeley


4 comments:
I'm assuming that 'Emily' mentioned at the end of your post was for me...but just in case it wasn't-why yes I do play! :) Broken ankle-ugh-sounds horrible!! Your poor brother! We wish we could have watched General Conference with you guys on your nice big TV and comfy couches instead of on our computer in office chairs! We'll need to figure out when we can visit you guys in July. I'll just email you later or something b/c my comment is getting a little long.
We love bocce ball! :) haha. It is a fun game! We play it all the time in the summer with my family. Your poor brother that's a bummer!
Can't say I have ever played bocce ball...maybe you'll have to teach us when you come out to Texas soon!!! Can't wait to see you both!
Chad loves to play bocce ball. It's pretty fun. I'm sure Will has tons of girls helping him out. What is a "Relief Society" for anyway?
Post a Comment