Most of you already know this, but we are moving to Houston, Texas! We packed the truck up on Saturday, then Jacob had 2 more days in his residency, so we'll be leaving Idaho early tomorrow morning. Jacob starts his new job on July 13. I am both excited to go start a new adventure (and make money :)), but we are sad that we'll live so far from our families. His parents are coming with us to help drive the U-haul and will stay for a few days. We'll be spending the 4th of July with them (amidst unpacking) and also with our friends, the Woods, who are driving up to see us. Yay! Thank goodness we already have some friends in Texas, even if they live a few hours away. Traci and Logan, we can't wait to see you again! Next time I blog I will be a Texan. Bring it on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
It's exciting to move to a new place. I'm glad I could see you tonight for one last time for a while. I'm already sad thinking about us being so far away again. I'm glad we've been able to spend so much time together these 2 months.
I am so sad that we won't be seeing each other this month--we'll have missed you guys by just a couple of weeks!! You'll have to tell me what it feels like to actually make money-I have completely forgotten what that is like. I can't wait for pics--good luck with the move! Texas will love you guys!
woohoo! drive safe, and have a happy fourth! can't wait to hear all about your new hometown...
Post a Comment