For the past 9 months I have worked here:
It's a fabulous little bakery in Old Town Pocatello. Tomorrow is my last day. I am happy and sad all at the same time. It's been a lot of fun and I love my co-workers. I have baked dozens and dozens of cookies, pan after pan of brownies, and washed sinkloads of dishes. (that last part I won't miss)

If you're ever driving through Pocatello, you have to stop by and try a cinnamon twist or a sugar cookie. Tell them Kim sent you. Even if you're not hungry you have to go in just for the delicious smell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Haha! I'm glad I got to go to work with you that one time and sample all the good treats. And I really think I got a cavity just from the smell of all the sugar. I'll miss the huge brownies and that yummy italian soda. I'll have to stop by sometime to remember you when you're gone. :(
Can I call you Ranae-nae? I love that you posted this on your blog, but now I am hungry for a sweet! You know I'll probably end up at the store in about 30 min. from now looking for something yummy. Thanks a lot Ranae-nae!
sooo yummy looking and the place is so cute! I am glad that I can see you in action after hearing you talk about work. Okay...mail me your favorite treat! Just teasin'. If only it wouldn't go bad in the travel!
okay, you need to email me that first picture of you standing outside - it will make up for not taking the camera when I visited in March! :) are you excited to move? when's the big day?
Only you Kim can work in such a place and still come out wearing your skinny jeans. The food looks good.
Post a Comment