Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Mail

I received this card in the mail from my sister Jana for the 4th of July. Isn't it cute? She is just getting started making cards and I think she did a great job! It came right after we moved so it made me happy to get something other than bills or junk! I also got a package from my friend Shaela which had this fun set of cards for me to put together on my own! I have been wanting to start making cards and Shaela said she would help me. She sure delivered on that promise!
She also included a personalized bookmark, which is definitely cuter than the scraps of paper I usually use when I read.
I love the cards Shaela! Thanks so much!

2 comments:

Shaela said...

Yay, I'm glad it got to you! :) And such a cute card from Jana, too. Isn't REAL mail so much fun to get? :)

Jana and Rob said...

Cute stuff! Tamera gave me her card making stuff since she is moving to Utah. I'm excited to see what I can create.