I have been looking at old pictures and found this one I had wanted to share but then forgot to. This sign is outside Idaho Falls and I wanted to get a picture of it every time we drove by and never had my camera. So about two weeks before we moved I finally remembered. Sorry all you Idaho natives, I really do like your state. Most of the time anyway...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
oh my gosh, I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants!!! I never saw that sign, it is hilarious!!
Haha! I love that sign!
no way! I can't even being to imagine what they mean by that sign.
That looks like a place where I would want to live
that's awesome!
But, Kimmy, you & Jacob are both natives. Lol
I am a resident, but not a native. So, I love it!
Post a Comment