Friday, October 2, 2009

Visitor!

I'm so excited because my little sis, Jana, is coming to visit us tomorrow!! We have lots of fun stuff planned for the week and I can't wait! Hopefully we will be able to get more pictures like this...
and this...

you can thank me later, Jana :)

can't wait for our adventure of your first time in Texas!

7 comments:

glarcy said...

I love those pictures of Jana. I have to say, she's slightly more photogenic than me.

Emily said...

Don't you love having visitors? I hope you guys have fun!

jojoba said...

Dang. That sounds fun. I wish photos of me could look so good.

Matt and Haley said...

How fun!

Chad and Carole said...

You guys are so fun. I really miss you both. I'm glad you're having fun in Texas...so is Texas a forever thing?

J n Bee said...

Hey Burch Bunch....we have some friends who just moved to Houston and are looking for employment. Do you know of any job openings in the area?

thanks,

J

Kim said...

Carole, I don't know yet if Texas is permanent. We'll see what happens after this year.

Josh, do you know what part of Houston your friends moved to? What kind of work are they looking for? We will let you know if we hear anything about places that are hiring.