This past month we were able to go to a couple of sporting events in Houston. Our close friends, the Calls, are so generous and gave us free tickets. Here we are at the Astros vs. Braves game (we lost). I think I had more fun talking to Haley then actually watching the game. :)
Matt & Haley (and some drunk guy who talked to Matt the whole game)
Minute Maid Park
We also went to a pre-season game of the Texans vs. Cowboys at the Reliant Stadium. We won 23-7. There were some Cowboys fans sitting right behind us that were not very happy. I have to confess that while I don't love football, I enjoy going to the games. I think it just brings back good memories from going to every single football game in high school b/c I was in the marching band. We actually missed almost the first hour of the game trying to find a parking spot. It was an adventure walking back to our car among all the drunk tailgaters after the game, and we didn't get home until midnight.
Thanks Calls for inviting us!!


3 comments:
I'm the same way about football - not really a fan and don't watch it on tv, but love going to live games. It must be the marching band ;)
Yeah, love the atmosphere but don't care too much for the game.
looks like you guys had a blast...hope to see you soon...Happy Birthday soon jacob!
Post a Comment