Tuesday, November 16, 2010

NAM button contest

Hi friends!  There is a contest going on for a new National Adoption Month button at the r house blog.  I was hoping you could do me a favor and follow this link and vote for # 9 (black and white hands).  My friend Shaela designed it and I want to help her win.  Plus, I really do think her button is the best!  :)  The voting ends tomorrow so hurry over and vote!  Thanks for your support!

3 comments:

Matt and Haley said...

I agree. Her button is the best!

Shaela said...

awww, you are so sweet!! Thanks for telling me about the contest - I wouldn't have known about it without you! :)

Jana and Rob said...

I heard a song about a birth mom singing to an adoptive mom on the byui radio station tonight. It had a sweet message.