Thursday, January 13, 2011

1st Annual Christmas Party

I know I'm way behind in posting about Christmas, so I have to do it now or I never will.  We hosted a party in December with great friends, good food and fun. 
Logan & Traci
 
Ben & Stacie  (They won the Christmas carol game.)
Heidi & Trever
Peter & Lauren
Jacob & Kelan
Haley & Matt
Kelan & Sydney (L & T's kids)

Thanks for coming everyone!  We had a blast and can't wait to do it again next year! 

4 comments:

Shaela said...

how fun! I really want to have an adult party sometime soon... maybe by next Christmas I'll have enough friends in our new part of town, haha

Chad and Carole said...

What's the christmas carol game? It sounds fun!

Stacie said...

Thanks for giving us a shout out that we won the game! We had a great time!

Emily said...

That's so fun! We really miss playing games and eating Mexican food with you guys!