Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter {2011}

We had a wonderful Easter this year!  It was great to reflect on the true meaning of the day.  I am so thankful for the knowledge of Jesus Christ's Atonement and that He lives again.  We didn't do much as far as traditions go, but I did get to dress Katie up for another holiday. :)  Isn't she beautiful?  We also had a yummy ham and potatoes dinner with our friends, Ben & Stacie Cheney (I didn't get pictures).  It was a low-key, relaxing day.   

It was so windy...
...and sunny!


Jacob thought this picture was funny.  If she doesn't like my kisses now, I don't want to know what it will be like when she's older! :)
All three of us

6 comments:

Shaela said...

she is darling, and what a little chub!! Chunky babies are the BEST!! :D

Matt and Haley said...

Katie looks adorable!

Jana and Rob said...

Nice yellow shirt. I'm wearing my matching turquoise one today. I love the picture above your kissing one where she's just given up trying to squint into the sun. Awesome pics. Again, she has the best facial expressions.

jaustin620 said...

Where are her shoes? The material in her little dress remind me of either Louisa's or Anna's Easter dress one year. Lol.

Chad and Carole said...

Love the dress! You are such a cute family!

Logan and Traci Wood said...

I love the windy pictures and definitely the kissing one...adorable! Miss her cute little face!