Thursday, April 14, 2011

Katie's newborn pics

Oh, I am so excited to show you these!  My good friend Katie took these pictures when baby Katie was 12 days old.  It was a fun photo shoot filled with sweat, tears, and some baby pee.  (Actually I don't think Katie was producing tears back then, so they might have been mine.)  There was definitely some love and elbow grease that went into getting these pictures!  I think they are all so beautiful and I couldn't stop looking at them when Katie first gave them to me.  I will share some of my favorites and if you want to see the rest you can visit Katie's photo blog here. 






this one is Jacob's favorite



these next two are my faves


Aren't they amazing?!  Thank you Katie for doing such a fabulous job!! 

9 comments:

Emily said...

These pictures are SO beautiful of little Katie! I can't get over how pretty and cute she is!! The one of her looking at you is so precious. Thanks for sharing these-absolutely beautiful!

Emily said...

ps-you need to change your blog name to Jacob, Kim, and Katie!! No pressure though b/c I just barely changed mine and Ava's over a year! haha

Shaela said...

OMGosh, these are ADORABLE!! They totally brought tears to my eyes. :)

Devin said...

These pictures are SO beautiful. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Katie's pink polka dotted diaper cover. So cute!

Lindsay Coudron said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these!!!!! She is so beautiful!!!

jaustin620 said...

Those turned out so beautiful. I could just eat her up!! I love the cocoon one and all the rest. :)

Chad Balls said...

Wow. I love them

Rich and Tyra said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am so happy for you guys!!!! What a sweetie!!! Can't wait to see you at the reunion!

Jana and Rob said...

I love her pictures. She is such a cutie and so photogenic. Haha about the pee and tears.