Thursday, June 30, 2011

Katie's first plane ride

I flew with Katie two weeks ago to visit family in Utah and Idaho.  I was nervous but everything went well other than being dropped off at the wrong terminal.  I was happy that I could go through security in the stroller line and skip ahead of about 40 people.  I rode the air train over to the right terminal and had just enough time to change Katie's diaper and only had to wait a few minutes to board the plane.  She did great on the flights there and back, smiling at anyone who smiled at her first, eating, and sleeping most of the time.  Everyone around me told me how amazed they were at how good she was.  I know she doesn't look very happy in this picture but she was.    

1 comment:

Matt and Haley said...

Phew! So glad. Can't wait to hear about the rest of your trip.