Here are pictures from the last couple days of the family reunion.
Gpa and Gma Austin with Katie
Grandma Jane and Katie
Grandpa Bill and Katie
Will and Katie
ready for swimming
The water was a little too cold for Katie, but she didn't mind it on her feet and legs for a few minutes.
Heather brought Liam into the pool also.
Rob and my cousin Trevor
We went down to the lake to one of the only open beaches. The water was so high that there wasn't much sand for the kids to play on. We had to walk through a stinky swampy area to get to the water. But we still had fun riding the wave runner and getting sunburned on the beach. :)
Katie hung out under the umbrella. I had to take her back to the house after a while though so she could take a nap cause she wouldn't fall asleep outside.
Jana and Rob
Jana and me
Heather and Will
Liam was a good baby and slept most of the time. He needs to teach Katie how to do that. :)
We enjoyed eating our candy and treats at the Bischoff Blowout. My great-grandpa Bischoff started the tradition of eating junk food the last night of our reunions. Isn't that a great tradition to carry on? We also talked about our family history, which I always love hearing more about.
my family before we all left to go home (minus Jacob, David, and Sage)
One last view of the lake on our way out of the canyon
I'm so happy I went to the reunion. It was tons of fun being together with my family. They are the best!


3 comments:
Liam has now decided to take Katie's lead. He has to be held to fall asleep now.
I love family reunions! We're doing a mini one with my parents and siblings after my sister's wedding.
Katie is so adorable! I love seeing her get bigger. You guys make the best parents!
Post a Comment