Saturday, September 3, 2011

Katie eats peas

We started feeding Katie peas about a week ago.  I just cooked and pureed some peas, then after we fed Katie I put the rest of the peas into an ice cube tray to freeze for later.  She seemed to like them.  It was fun to see her expressions while she ate.  It was not so fun to see what was in her diaper the next day. :) Now she just gobbles up the peas so fast.  I think we'll try green beans next. 





What veggies do your kids like?

5 comments:

Stucki Family said...

What a cute post! She is getting so big! Ethan loves sweet potatoes, all kinds of fruit, carrots and squash. He wasn't ever a fan of green beans but now that he can have them whole he eats them. He loves asparagus but we didn't do baby food asparagus he just got them whole a month or so ago. We are almost done with baby food and he is eating pretty much whatever we eat now, which is really fun.

Shaela said...

Such a cutie! My kids have always loved veggies - all kinds. Except now they don't like onions because they're "spicy", haha. Butternut squash was always a favorite of my babies though. :)

Daniel and Sheena said...

She is adorable! My girls loved peas, especially the non smashed ones. Staucie used to eat them like candy when she was one :)

Logan and Traci Wood said...

too cute...although I'd have to agree that the diaper part...not so cute!

Jana and Rob said...

Gosh, I just want to bite her cheeks off! That sounds awful. She's so cute, and I bet Jacob loves that she likes peas.