Here are the pictures we had taken at the temple before our sealing. These are some of my favorites. You can see more at Katie's photo blog here. As usual, she did a fabulous job!
Aren't they beautiful?! Let me know what you think!
They are GORGEOUS! I love them, too:) I think one of my favorites is the one with all three hands--so sweet! And George is right, make an album for the coffee table. Congrats again, Kim:)
Hi! I'm Kim. I'm married to my dentist but I have a huge sweet tooth. I love being a mama to my adorable brown-eyed baby girl. When I'm not spending time with family or friends, you can usually find me reading a book, cooking in the kitchen or blogging at the computer. I love a good thunderstorm, snickerdoodle ice cream and dreaming of my next vacation. I am an advocate for adoption. I am also a Mormon. Welcome to our sweet tRooth!
4 comments:
LOVE them all! Wow... you need to put them all in an album for the coffee table so you can look at them often. :)
I agree. They're all just beautiful. My favorite is the hand one with all 3 hands. Very cute.
I love all of these. I really like the one of you guys making her laugh on the bench. You can see she's the center of y'all's attention.
They are GORGEOUS! I love them, too:) I think one of my favorites is the one with all three hands--so sweet! And George is right, make an album for the coffee table. Congrats again, Kim:)
Post a Comment