Friday, December 23, 2011

10 months old!

Wow, this year has flown by!  I'm trying to soak in every minute, especially since Katie is changing so quickly.  She is doing so many new things lately, including walking!!  She took 5 steps on her 10 month birthday!  She had been close for a while, standing up by herself for a couple of weeks.
She is looking so big next to the lamb now!
She has been waving like crazy lately and on Sunday she finally started clapping!  She clapped pretty much all through church.  I'm glad church makes her happy. :)
She also started clicking her tongue a few weeks ago.  I don't know where she learned this cause we didn't teach her.  It's so cute!  (That's what she's doing in this picture.)  She can also play peek-a-boo with us now.  It seems like she's doing all this new stuff all at once!
Her hair is getting long!  But she doesn't like to wear headbands or bows anymore.  If she was a boy, I'm sure we would have cut it by now.  I always get comments from people when we're in town about how much hair she has.
I need to get a video of her walking, but here's a picture.  Sorry it's a little blurry.  It's the best I can do with how much she moves around.  It's so hard to get her pictures lately, especially by myself. 
She brings us so much joy!

2 comments:

Shaela said...

Such a doll. :) She's right in my favorite age range: 8-14 months. Enjoy every minute!! :)

jaustin620 said...

Thanks for all the sweet pictures
of Katie. Anna and I are looking
together and loving it! She really
is big compared to the lamb now. It
is cute that she always puts some part of the lamb in her mouth!