Thursday, January 19, 2012

11 months old

It's hard to believe we're coming up on Katie's first birthday!!  She has been so much fun lately!  She's getting more confident with walking and walks all over the house now.  But she has to get started by holding onto the couch, wall, or our legs, and still crawls most of the time.  She is also getting 3 teeth right now, so her sleeping patterns have been a little off the last couple of weeks, but she's still really laid-back and happy.
I love this picture!!  It shows her teeth really well and her cute chubby cheeks.  And yes, those cheeks get a million kisses every day!  :)
Love this one too...adorable!
Other things of note this month:
  • she can say "uh-oh" and "hi"
  • is eating a lot more table food (just little bites of whatever we're eating) and likes everything we give her, even dill pickles and dilled green beans - I'm glad she's not a picky eater!
  • waves all the time, especially when being carried upstairs for naps or bedtime because she usually waves goodnight to daddy :)
  • loves music and has started to "dance" by bobbing her head and moving her arms when she hears a song
We love our Katie Jane!!

2 comments:

stephslater said...

Okay kiss her once for me today too. I love that you keep up on your blog. I love hearing about what a good baby she is, and all the new stuff she does.
Her eyes sparkle, and she is just so cute.

Chad and Carole said...

Wow. She's almost 1. Time flies. I just love her little teeth. She just looks so squeezy.