Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine's Day

This was Katie's first Valentine's Day!  (It was her last first holiday.)  We had a simple but wonderful day.  I cooked salmon and asparagus for dinner and then we exchanged gifts.

I love my sweeties.
gifts from Jacob and his co-workers
My gorgeous tulips from Jacob.  They are my favorite flower.

One of Jacob's co-workers made these delicious treats for everyone in the office.  They tasted so good!
And they're beautiful too.
Jacob's surprise gift to me:
We've been wanting to go get massages for a while, and we finally went on Friday night.  It was wonderful and so relaxing.  (Although my sister Louisa, a massage therapist in Utah, does a better job!)  We stopped to eat some frozen yogurt before heading home.  Hope y'all had a happy Valentine's Day too!

3 comments:

Shaela said...

What a sweet gift! So jealous of that massage... a massage would feel soooo good right now, lol.

Kristi said...

Love you guys! So glad that you keep a blog so that we can stay updated! Miss you!

Jana and Rob said...

I'm glad you had such a lovely Valentine's Day.