Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Play dates

I babysat Stacie's baby, Ada, several weeks ago, and Katie loved having her here, as long as I wasn't holding her, at least. :)  She kept handing Ada toys and then taking them away.  Thankfully Ada is a happy baby and content to let Katie do what she wanted.  It will be fun when Ada is more mobile and they can play together. 


One night when the Kosters were here, the boys watched a movie, and Kaden wanted Katie to sit by him.  He is such a good cousin to Katie and loves to play with her or comfort her when she's sad.  I thought it was so cute to see them snuggled up on the couch together.

Sorry for the lack of posting lately!  I've been gone visiting my family in Tennessee, so I'll write about my trip there soon.

1 comment:

Jana and Rob said...

That's so cute that they're sitting together on the couch!