Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Fun at the Zoo

We took Katie to the zoo a couple weeks before her birthday, which meant she still got in free. :)  She loves reading about animals and knows most of their sounds, so we thought it was a good time for her to go.  It was a busy afternoon there so the zoo was filled with people, but the weather was gorgeous and we still had fun.  Katie loved the monkeys the best.  She also liked the giraffes and zebras.  We were only there for about two hours since Katie got restless.  I know she'll like it more when she's older.

I thought her giraffe outfit was appropriate. :)
It was really difficult to get a picture of Katie standing still with any animals in the background or with her looking at the camera.  Oh, the joys of photographing a toddler...  
She was worn out and slept the whole drive home!


2 comments:

Matt and Haley said...

LOVE the giraffe outfit! Especially the pants!

Jana and Rob said...

I'm glad she had fun. I love that she still has big cheeks.