My Aunt Ellen came to visit us from Portland one night. It was so fun to see her!
The next day we visited Silver Falls State Park and walked to see the Silver Falls waterfall. It got colder and wetter the closer we got to the waterfall, but the scenery was breathtaking. I loved it.
Katie carried this giant leaf with her for the entire walk.
I felt like we were in Lord of the Rings when we got back here. :)
behind the waterfall
Afterward, we grabbed lunch in a cute little town nearby.
Back at the house, we helped Jana plant some tulips in her yard.
Katie's awesome outfit - wearing the tutu Jana made her.











1 comment:
Haha, I'm glad you posted her garden outfit. She's a true princess. In the picture of me facing Katie at Silver Falls, you can see her waving her muddy leaf around yelling, "Messy, messy!" as it sprayed me with mud... I'm glad you had such a fine time here. Fall is really great here.
Post a Comment