This is the snowman I made the other day at our girls' craft night. One of my friends made it up. The day after I hung him up it snowed here, which is a pretty rare occurance in Richmond!
So, Kim.I am leaving a comment on your cute blog to inform you that I obliged to your request and posted some quirks about me. So, check it out and enjoy! love you! Brooke
Hi! I'm Kim. I'm married to my dentist but I have a huge sweet tooth. I love being a mama to my adorable brown-eyed baby girl. When I'm not spending time with family or friends, you can usually find me reading a book, cooking in the kitchen or blogging at the computer. I love a good thunderstorm, snickerdoodle ice cream and dreaming of my next vacation. I am an advocate for adoption. I am also a Mormon. Welcome to our sweet tRooth!
5 comments:
Oh that's cute! I wish we did more crafts here--you Richmond ladies are clever!
You have made a lot of cute crafts. Enjoy Texas and have a safe flight!
that is darling! how crafty, don't you love doing crafts that turn out cute? it must have been good luck!
So, Kim.I am leaving a comment on your cute blog to inform you that I obliged to your request and posted some quirks about me. So, check it out and enjoy!
love you!
Brooke
Hey I have a new age cd out that I thought would be good for you to check out, enjoy -
http://toddcardon.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment