...Barn!
Yes, that's right, I went to a wedding in this barn on Saturday. I played (piano) with a violinist and cellist. I felt like we should've played fiddle music instead of Pachelbel's Canon in D. The music went fine even though I thought my fingers were going to fall off because they were so cold. It was freezing in there and I had to keep my coat on through the whole wedding. Good thing it didn't last very long. It was at a place called Amber Grove Inn, which is a bed and breakfast. It is a really pretty place, and when I pulled up to the house I never thought I'd be headed out to the barn for the wedding. :) They had the reception in the house.

Yes, that's right, I went to a wedding in this barn on Saturday. I played (piano) with a violinist and cellist. I felt like we should've played fiddle music instead of Pachelbel's Canon in D. The music went fine even though I thought my fingers were going to fall off because they were so cold. It was freezing in there and I had to keep my coat on through the whole wedding. Good thing it didn't last very long. It was at a place called Amber Grove Inn, which is a bed and breakfast. It is a really pretty place, and when I pulled up to the house I never thought I'd be headed out to the barn for the wedding. :) They had the reception in the house. 


1 comment:
That is funny. Did it look like a barn inside or was it decorated to look like a church? I would hate to tell people I got married in a barn.
Post a Comment