Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy First Day of Spring!

I am so happy that spring is finally here! I will have to take some pictures of the beautiful Dogwoods and Bradford Pear trees that are in full bloom here. I will definitely miss the early springs here when we are in Idaho next year.
Well, Jacob made it through his WREB (western regional examining board) last week. It started on Thursday with orientation and treatment planning. Friday he started the clinical portion and filled 2 cavities on a patient and Saturday he did 2 root canals on teeth mounted in a mannequin head and also did some periodontal work on a patient in the afternoon. He was very relieved when it was over, although he didn't feel like it was his best work. We will be even more relieved in a couple of weeks when we will find out if he passed or not. Thank you to everyone who prayed for Jacob during this very stressful time. I know it helped him a lot to know so many people were thinking and praying for him while he was going through it. I will try and let you know what happens.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The weather was great when we were there. You guys are lucky to live in beautiful weather. We wish Jacob luck and hope he does pass!

Shaela said...

I'm sure you're glad that's over - and I'm sure he did well! we were thinking of you guys - love ya!!