Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Our first yard

I just wanted to put a picture up of the first time we mowed our lawn. We were excited when we got back from Hawaii to find the grass had been put in! Luckily the yard is pretty small though and does not take much time to mow. I have always loved the smell of freshly cut grass. Brings back good memories of summertime...

2 comments:

Brin said...

Oh, I am so jealous. What I wouldn't give for my own yard. We're getting closer on owning our own home. We just haven't find the right one for the right price yet. I love the pictures of your house, it looks great. I bet it really makes you miss living in Meadowbrook. Ha Ha! We're glad things are going good for you guys!

Jana and Rob said...

I'm jealous too even though it's a lot more work to keep up your own place. Your grass looks nice and green for Idaho.