We were able to go to the Twin Falls Temple open house a couple weeks ago. It's the 4th temple open house I've gone to now. It is beautiful inside, of course. All of the stained glass windows have the syringa, the Idaho state flower, in them. It was a good experience to go through and I hope we can go back later after it's dedicated. 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey Miss Kim!
I still love calling you that for some odd reason. Yes, Girls Camp was a lot of fun this year and Yes. We missed you terribly. I was so excited to hear that you and Em met up. How fun that you were able to go through the open house. Looks like you're having a lot of fun. How's the book? I decided to re-read Twilight.....
love you!
Wow what a beautiful temple!!!
I'm glad you got to go to the open house. It looks a lot like the Rexburg temple on the outside. I love going to open houses.
Post a Comment