Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Snow!

This morning when we woke up and looked out the window this is what we saw...this is the view from our backyard

Now most people who know me know that I am not a big fan of snow, (especially when it snows Oct. 11!), BUT there is always something magical about the first snow of the season, don't you agree? I just hope it melts soon so I can have a few more days of fall before winter comes in full force. How about all of you, do you like the snow?

8 comments:

Holly said...

Not my fave. I'll admit. I don't like to be cold at all. I like it for about 2 weeks right around Christmas time. :)

Jana and Rob said...

The first snow is always fun. I like snow for a few months, then I get sick of it once all the holidays are over. I'm always shocked how early it snows there.

Anonymous said...

ha ha! we didn't get any except in the mountains. but I like it so I can't wait til we get our first snow

Emily said...

No way!! I really do like the snow--but allow me to clarify...The snow is fun to visit and play in, but not live or drive in. Did you curl up and drink hot cocoa with Jacob in your huge house? haha We miss you guys! ps-i met the couple who moved into your apartment...weird eh?

Shaela said...

you know me, Kim - I HATE it ALL!! :P

Chad and Carole said...

Ha! I don't even remember what snow looks like. We went to the beach yesterday! I love snow, especially on Christmas!!!!!

Golden Child said...

Hey send some snow my way in a little baggy or just send it the way the coconut was sent. Hey jacob this is logan and Yes once you get out I'll become a partner and my name will be bigger, much bigger. Hey what is that P10x thing you do in the morning because I've done nothing except for some push-ups and sit-up every now and again.

Logan and Traci Wood said...

Snow snow go away and never come back another day!!! Just teasin'! It would actually be nice to see some snow...well to visit it for an hour and then leave that is! It looks mighty pretty though in your back yard!