Tuesday, November 4, 2008
WhoDunnit?
We got to participate in another murder mystery dinner party this year. We were just supposed to dress up like we were going to a Halloween party, so we broke out the pirate costumes. The Hunts did such a great job hosting it. We played some fun games in between rounds and ate a delicious meal. It was a little different from the way we have played before but we still liked it. Neither one of us was the murderer although almost everyone voted for me! (My character was the sister of the victim and we hated each other.) Jacob and I won best costumes and got gift cards to Cold Stone! Yay! I love ice cream! At the end of the night we played charades and ate cheesecake and hot chocolate. We had a lot of fun but still missed playing this with the Christiansons. Did you host one this year, Michelle?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Kim, the pirate costumes, as always, are fantastic. 2 years winning best costume! Congrats. We missed playing with you guys this year. We didn't do one, but it looks like yours was so much fun. I'm taking notes. We miss you and it's good to see you're doing well.
That looks so fun! Your costumes are awesome!! Congrats on winning!
I think you guys have to be given the award for invited to the most murder dinners...the costumes look great. I loved the drink station!
I bet you enjoyed visting with Rebecca when they came!
how FUN!! John and I need o host another one of those, they are always a blast. great costumes too!
Cute pirates...we need to double date in costume! Ha! Ha! ha! I feel so bad because we didn't get to talk much when we were at the funeral...It was a crazy day! Just wanted to say hi!
What a creative bunch! You all had great costumes. Matt and I never dress up because I can never think of what to be.
I think jacob done it!!!!
Post a Comment