I know it has been a while since I posted, but yes, we are alive and doing well! We have been back home since New Year's Day and are getting back into a routine. So I know this is late, but here is a recap of our holidays...
We put Jacob to work decorating gingerbread cookies...
We put Jacob to work decorating gingerbread cookies...
me, Mom, and Jana taking a quick break from cooking for a picture
Jana & Rob playing a duet on Christmas Eve :)
Jana & me
Mom on Christmas day with the pillow I made her (finally got some use out of my sewing machine!)
Rob, Jacob, & Will out shooting guns (Jacob's favorite Christmas present)
Christmas Day
carving the bird
Rob & Jana


3 comments:
Aw! I'm gonna do my post today too but I wanted to see which pics you used.
such fun memories! love the pillow - glad you've finally used it! :)
Kim, I love the pillow, it looks great!
Post a Comment