Last week we broke down and ordered The Harvest 72" Shelf Reliance (the largest shelf they offer). We have been wanting one for a long time and we finally had a good excuse because our kitchen is tiny and didn't hold all of our food. We got it last week in the mail and spent a couple of hours putting it together. We love it!
Now no more worrying about expiration dates since the shelf rotates the food for you. As you can tell, we still have room for more, but I'm sure we'll fill it up quickly. We customized ours to have 5 small shelves and 1 medium shelf. Our #10 cans are in a closet (all 144 of them!).
You can go HERE for more info if you want your own shelf reliance. They have lots of different sizes for those who are just getting started on food storage.


4 comments:
that is awesome!! I want one of those shelves... maybe we'll get one for Christmas :)
I'm impressed with how full it is already! Good job.
We're realizing we've officially left Utah. Instead of having food storage closets and things, they have wine cellars here. Someday when I have my dream home (if that ever happens) I want some of these specialty things put in for food storage. Oh the crazy things we
Mormons do!!!
That looks awesome. I'm gonna recommend one to my in-laws b/c their cans are taking up all the cupboards in the laundry room.
Post a Comment