Friday, November 6, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had a pretty good Halloween this year. We carved pumpkins (I forgot to take pictures), went to our ward party where we helped with a game for the kids, and ate lots of candy. We decided to let the pirate costumes have a break this year and show our true colors instead. :) Everyone loved Jacob's horns. It was the only thing he finally decided on at the costume store. I'm just glad he's willing to dress up b/c I know so many guys who won't. Our ward did not do trunk-or-treat and we only had one trick-or-treater so we were left with too much candy. Anyway, here we are in all our glory (and gory)...


2 comments:

Jana and Rob said...

I've been wanting to see your costumes. You look great! I love dressing up!

bstoddard said...

you guys look great. Glad you had a great halloween. Sounds like you guys have alot of fun down there in Texas. We miss you guys. Love to look at the blog!