Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Vacation, Part 2: The Wedding

 Will and Heather were married in the Salt Lake City temple on June 5th.  It was a beautiful ceremony and gorgeous weather for pictures outside.  I can't believe my little brother is married!  We all just adore Heather.  She and Will are the perfect match.  Aren't they so cute together? 
(Brace yourself for lots of pictures!)
with my parents
with groomsmen & bridesmaids

Look at Heather's face!  :)
Rob, Josh, Jacob, & Will
the original Austin 5
me, Louisa, & Jana
Rob & Jana

4 comments:

Shaela said...

what a wonderful time!! Konlin is getting married August 6th and I am wrapped up in the wedding plans. I just love weddings! :)

Chad and Carole said...

You know, I wondered why Jacob was in a tux...I honestly just thought he didn't have a suit. Will and Heather look so happy. I'm glad we could come...

Jana and Rob said...

Carole, you're funny! I love looking at all their pics. I'm so happy Heather is our sister now.

Logan and Traci Wood said...

Looks like the wedding went well...I love the pics of the bride (heather) being lifted up. Was she scared? I would have been!!!