Friday, September 24, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Jacob!

It's Jacob's birthday today and he's turning 30!!  We are having a party tonight and it should be tons of fun.  I will be sure to take pictures and post them later. 

Jacob is an amazing husband and I feel so lucky to be married to him.  I love him more every day!  I had his friends and family write him letters for his birthday and compiled them in a book as a gift.  (He doesn't know about it yet.)  I loved reading every single one of them.  They made me laugh and cry.  I'm excited to give him the letters tonight.  I know he'll love them as much as I do!  Thanks everyone for helping make his day special.

1 comment:

Holly said...

How fun! :) I'm glad you got to use that fun idea too! I can't believe our hubs are 30 years old!It looks like the party was a hit!