We had a fun time at Jacob's birthday party last week. Several of our friends came and helped surprise him as he came through the door. We had way too much cake, ice cream, and candy. I quizzed everyone on Jacob's favorite things and we talked and played games. Later I gave him the book of letters I had collected and he loved it. He told me this was his favorite birthday so far. How am I going to top this next year?!
Simple but fun decorations
pictures of Jacob through the years
I got this and the 30 Sucks idea from my friend Holly.
before it got all filled up
Jacob's been eating these this week.
Surprise!!
one of the 3 cakes we ate
I tried to take pictures of everyone who came, but I guess this was the only one I got of Matt & Haley.
Stacie & Cathryn
Ben & AlexTrever & Heidi
Traci, Kelan, Sydney, Lauren, baby Carter
Peter & Lauren
At the end of the night the guys had to have a walking-on-your-hands competition.
Jacob won, but he said the other guys probably let him since it was his birthday. (I really think he was the best, but I am a little biased.) :)
proof that I was there :)
We had a wonderful night! Thanks to everyone who came!!


7 comments:
that sounds like a great party!! And don't worry - you don't have to top it. He'll never be 30 again. ;) (the trouble will be HIM topping it when YOU turn 30, hahaha!!!)
It looks like it was a fun night! We totally wish we could have been there!
WOW!!! happy birthday Jacob! what a fun party you threw him, I may send Brian to this post (my 30th is in 10 days, he may need some tips) :-)
Happy Birthday Jacob!!! Welcome to the 30's. Wish we could've been there! Great job Kim!!!!
You did a great job and I don't doubt that you can top it...you are very creative and seriously good at all you do! It was a great great party and we are so glad that we were able to make it.
Tell Jacob his phone call to us on the way home...could have saved our families little lives...we were exhausted and that gave us the little boost to make it the rest of the way.
You are such a wonderful wife. You make me want to rewind a little bit just so I can throw Ryan a better 30th birthday party (Maybe I'll throw him the hints so he can throw me a great 30th ha ha ha). Jacob is truly lucky to have you. What a fun day with fun company. Happy late 30th Jacob!
Happy Birthday Jacob (and Kim.) Sorry I didn't talk to either one of you on your birthday. But it looks like a fun party, and I'm jealous the Woods go to be there.
Post a Comment