On the last full day that Jana was here we decided to go kayaking at a place in town. We had so much fun! We paddled down to the small lake and took a break to eat some chips when we got hungry and snap lots of pictures. :)
trying to get both of us in the same shot
out on the lake
Afterwards we were famished and hot so we stopped to eat some frozen yogurt at Red Mango. It was delicious. (Similar to Orange Leaf for those who've been there.) I'm sure you are all impressed with our eating choices so far, but we did eat better the rest of the day. And I did have raspberries with my yogurt. :)
Here's Jana lookin' all cute eating her yogurt. My picture did not look so cute; that's why I didn't post it. :)
About halfway through kayaking, we realized that we forgot to put sunscreen on (except I had some on my face from my moisturizer). When we got home we noticed just how bad our sunburns were. These pictures don't even show how red we were. I had trouble sleeping the first few nights, my legs were bright red for a whole week, and then I was peeling skin off for another week after that.
Ouch!
Other than getting sunburned, we had a blast kayaking, and I'd love to take Jacob sometime.


3 comments:
Ouch about the sunburn! What a fun day! The yogurt looks delicioso!
yowch!! But I'm kinda jealous - my legs have NEVER done anything: they don't tan or burn, they stay white forever, lol. I love kayaking, but I've never been in a double before - looks like it was fun! :)
Lol. My legs hurt so bad! I can still slightly see the line above my knee. Your yogurt pic was fine! Maybe I'll put it on my blog ;)
Post a Comment