Recently we discovered that it's time to start strapping Katie in to her bouncy chair and swing. She has been arching her back and scooting down or sideways. We looked over one day and she was like this:
These are two of her favorite places to sleep.
Here's a few pictures of her in an outfit I thought was super cute.
And I finally captured one of her big smiles that I get to see every day. Aren't I lucky? :)


5 comments:
She is absolutely adorable!! I just want to kiss all over those big cheeks of hers, lol.
She is adorable! I love the smile!
oh man! isn't it amazing how quickly they become so squirmy? her little cheeks are just adorable. do you kiss on them all day long or what? so much fun!
Haha! She looks so big. I like her sleeping on her side. I can't wait to see her in a few weeks!
Oh my word, she's a doll. My favorite is her sleeping in the bouncer.
Post a Comment