Friday, July 8, 2011

Louisa's wedding

My sister Louisa got married to her fiance, David McGroarty, on June 18.  They were originally going to be married in the courthouse, but since my family was all going to be there they decided to have a simple ceremony.  We walked across the street from their apartment to a park that looks out over Salt Lake City.  It was a beautiful day and a sweet ceremony.      

the McGroartys: Graham, David, Louisa, and Sage
all of my family (minus Jacob) and David's dad

I finally got to meet my new nephew, Liam!  Isn't he so cute?  He's one month younger than Katie. 
Liam's hand is tiny compared to his daddy's. 
Heather, Will, and Liam Austin
my Aunt Ellen with Katie
Liz & Josh Gualtier (Lou's ex-husband), and Mom
Louisa and David were married by Liz.  Crazy, huh?  Yeah, they are all friends. 
We are happy to welcome David, Sage, and Graham into our family!!  Congrats to Louisa and David!

3 comments:

Shaela said...

Congrats to Louisa! Yeah, that is kinda crazy about the ex's but it's nice that they're all friends and don't hate each other. I can't believe how big Katie looks with you holding her!!

Logan and Traci Wood said...

I am so glad that you got to go to your sisters wedding...I bet you were thrilled. I can't wait to hear all about your trip in person and especially how the flight went!

Chad Balls said...

Congrats to Louisa! I really hope she's super happy.