This month is slipping away, and I want to sneak in a few adoption posts. I was introduced to this video about a year ago, and I loved it, so I thought I'd share it with you. (It's only about one minute long.)
It's pretty amazing, right? I only knew that a few of these people were adopted before I saw this. It makes me wonder how many of us are connected to adoption in some way. It seems like almost everyone I talk to about it knows an adoptee or knows someone trying to adopt. What about you? What's your connection to adoption?


3 comments:
Wow, thanks for sharing that!
Well, I am an adoptive parent and I have two cousins who were adopted. I have noticed too that so many people have some kind of adoption link in their life. I've run into a lot of negativity online about adoption but in real life, I have never met anyone who is thrilled and supportive about any aspect of adoption. It touches us all.
Wow, that's so cool! I didn't know any of them were adopted. I know you guys adopted and our friend was adopted. Also a girl from high school that was. We have 2 separate friends who have lots of adopted siblings. Oh and our cousins were adopted, and a family from an old ward did. I know lots!!
Post a Comment