These are some random pictures from the week before we left for France. Katie and her best friend, Ada, play together several times a week. Once when Ada was over, I found them both trying to sit on the tiny bench at the little piano.
Ah, that's better...now there's room for both of them :)
Maybe they'll play a real duet when they're older!
Katie loves to help me empty the dishwasher. I usually just let her hand me the silverware and then I put it away. This time she wanted to put the spoons and forks in the drawer. She was so proud of herself. Even though it would be more efficient to do it myself, I'm happy she likes to help.
It is rare these days to catch a picture of her looking directly at the camera, so I was glad to get this one.
We sat outside one night to enjoy the beautiful weather and watch while daddy mowed the lawn. She loved chasing after him, but then would run away when he turned the lawn mower around.
I love all these little moments! They are what makes life enjoyable.










1 comment:
I still love the one of her by the silverware drawer. I can see that in her wedding video someday. :)
Post a Comment