Sunday, May 11, 2008

Farewell BBQ

Last week our ward had a BBQ for those of us who are leaving soon. They do it every year and this year it was our turn. We have made some great friends here and it is sad to see everyone go their separate ways. But it is also good to be moving on in the next phase of our lives. We had great weather and even better food. Thanks Meadowbrook for all the wonderful memories!

Most of the guys that are graduating

all the wives





6 comments:

Shaela said...

yay for parties!! so when do you guys ship out? I'm so glad you'll be CLOSER and I can see you in August - wahoo!!

Holly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I bet you are so excited to have school behind you! So great!! Hey, you should tell TOdd & Rachel to start up a blog too!! :)

sstevens said...

It's finally your turn! Good for you. You guys deserve it after all of your hard work. Your pictures made me miss everyone so much. I am happy for you both. Keep blogging so I we can know how you are doing. Sarah

Emily said...

When I look at these pictures I am reminded of how tiny my circle of friends will be when you leave. Good thing for blogs! You guys should stay for an extra year--just for fun. Come on!! =D

James, Joseph, and Isaac's Mom said...

Hi! We miss you already. We sat in your spot at church today. We were a couple of minutes late and your spot was still wide open. Hope you are getting settled. Send me a message when you get a minute!
Becah

J n Bee said...

Hey Kim and Jacob!
Hope you made it safely to your new adventure! Just letting you know I was thinking of you.
Brooke