We were able to go to Williamsburg for a few hours on Saturday to see Jacob's aunt Marlys who was in town visiting Brandon and Elizabeth. It is always great to see them again. They took us to Duke of Gloucester street, which we had only seen one other time. We went into some of their favorite stores, which just might become my favorite stores (mostly the candy shop).
Here is Jacob with a tie very similar to the one that his dad has worn every Sunday since his mission. Seriously.
Here is Jacob with a tie very similar to the one that his dad has worn every Sunday since his mission. Seriously.
This is Elizabeth trying on one of the many beautiful (and expensive) capes they have in the Scotland House.
Aunt Marlys and Atticus (who had missed out on a nap, I think, but was still adorable)
Atticus and his beautiful mom
Jacob and Brandon
Us with Atticus. Yes, Jacob and Atticus were matching. We figured everyone would think he was our son, not the Moons. Atticus would not come to me, only to Jacob. Maybe it was b/c Jacob shares his blonde hair and blue eyes?
I am holding a Virgil's rootbeer from the Wythe candy shop. It was well worth all the sugar it contained.

Thanks Moons for showing us around. We'll miss not being so close to you anymore. Good luck in Alabama!
Thanks Moons for showing us around. We'll miss not being so close to you anymore. Good luck in Alabama!


3 comments:
sounds like fun!!
I'm glad you explained it was root beer...from a distance it could be mistaken as something else which is totally hilarious just knowing you!
I can't believe his dad has worn the same tie for that long. That's impressive. It looks fun there. That's funny that Jacob and Atticus were dressed the same. I like your shirt and I know where you got it from. :) You look teeny.
Post a Comment