Dr. Jacob Allen Burch, D.D.S!!
with Jacob's family

with my family

with all the guys from Meadowbrook

Friday, May 16th was Jacob's dental school hooding ceremony where he officially became a doctor. It was an exciting day. Dental school is finally over! (There were some days we weren't so sure graduation would ever come.) I am so so proud of Jacob for all of his accomplishments. I think I can brag a little and say that he graduated #6 in his class of 92 . He worked so hard every day that he was in school and never gave less than 100%. His patients at the school loved him and were sad he was leaving. I know he is going to be an amazing dentist! Congratulations Jacob, you did it!!
6 comments:
Congratulations! Quite the accomplishment!
Congratulations!! That is so exciting!! It's so fun to see Rachel on here! Is that her little boy??
Kim: Hello, how are you? I love all of your pictures! I especially like the one at the top corner of you and Jacob together.
Every day, I look at the cross-stitch picture that you made for me and I think of you. I love it. Thanks again so much.
Did you like your little Charming Tail? I thought it was so cute.
I can't believe that you get to go to Hawaii for a week. I've wanted to go there for so long. Make sure that you send me pictures. Cliff lived in Hawaii for six years when he was a kid and his dad was in the Air Force. He loved it.
I miss talking with you and Jacob at church. Our ward seems so empty and lonely since you and all the others have left. Please congratulate Jacob for Cliff and me, on being an honor graduate for such a hard field of study.
Write back soon! Or please call me. I love you, Kim. Take care! Love, Anita Davis
Love, Anita.
Congrats! That is such a great accomplishment! I am sure it is a huge relief to be done and moving on!!!
congratulations, that is so awesome!!! I am sure you are both relieved to be DONE with school!
It's like I can hear the Genie in Aladdin singing, "Hail, the conquering hero, duh-duh, duh-duh-duh, duh-duh-duh..." Okay, you get the picture. Congrats guys!!
Post a Comment