Jacob had his 10-year high school class reunion last Saturday. (Bonneville HS in Idaho Falls) He was a little nervous but he remembered everyone there. We sat with 2 of his best friends from school, Jacob Thomas and Jacob Hancock (we wanted an all Jacob table :D ), and their wives, Kristy and Meagan. We ate a nice dinner and listened to oldies' music by a live band. Throughout the night they did door prizes and I won a beach bag with beach towels. I never win anything so that was fun! I think Jacob had a good time but at the end of the night was relieved to not have to see most of those people again for 10 more years!
Jacob, Jacob, and... Jacob :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
We totally skipped out... I liked Jacob's comment about glad he didn't have to see them all again for 10 more years lol. Zach & Jacob had a pretty crazy class to say the least. I wish we would have gone now, at least I could have met you in real life. :) haha.
Did Jacob run into any old girlfriends? That would be a fun time! Rob missed his 10 year last year in Minnesota. Did you go to your 5 year? Mine should be this year but of course I can't go. :( But I can pretty much guess what everyone is up to and how they look without having to go.
I don't know if I will be able to even get Jonathan to go to his 10 year:) How are things? We miss you!!!
okay, I have officially gone back and read ALL your posts now, since it's been awhile, but I'm only leaving this one comment. :0) I'm so glad you guys are having good times back in Idaho, and happy to hear you're now on the cell phone bandwagon!! ;0) I've got AT&T, so that doens't help us much, but hey- weekends are free! :0) love you
I can't believe that he had two friends named Jacob as well. That is so funny. I have yet to make it to my reunions...have you made it to yours? That is great that you went though. It sounds like you had a decent time and memories never do die.
Post a Comment