1. The kitchen sink: I am glad we have a 2-hole sink instead of just one big hole like in our last apt. Makes washing and rinsing easier. 2. Laundry room: It is really just a closet in the hall, but that is definitely better than having them in our kitchen like back in Richmond.
3. The toilet: Why anyone wants to see my toilet, I don't know, but here it is. This is the one in our master bathroom.
4. Inside the fridge: Might be time to eat some leftovers.
5. What is your spouse doing right now? Jacob is working at the dental clinic at ISU. Still wearing a tie, of course. :)
5. Favorite shoes: I couldn't decide, so here are my 3 favorite shoes to wear this summer.
7. Your Closet: Finally, a walk in! We have way too much room now.
I also really want to go to New York City and visit all the touristy places and see a Broadway show. Anyone wanna come with me?
10. Self-Portrait


8 comments:
You have a nice living room. I'm jealous! I think it's funny you couldn't narrow your shoes down to just one pair!
Oh, I like Jake's tv.
Carole,
We love the living room too; it is soo big! The tv was Jacob's graduation present. He loves it. We've been renting lots of movies. :)
Thanks for the tag. It's too late to do it tonight so it will be hard not to clean up the house before I take the pictures. Your house looks nice. Are you even living there? It looks too clean. You have lots of food in your fridge, which is surprising since you two emptied our fridge when you were here. ;)
I think Ry would be jealous of the TV. He almost broke down and bought a new TV. We were watch the Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus 3D concert on TV last night and we just weren't getting the 3D effect. I finally talked him into letting it be our house warming gift next year when we move, so we wouldn't have to move it. But I think a new TV is at the top of our list of wants, now.
Looks like you both are doing great:)
Yes way too clean...I wish my laundry room was that clean :) So fun to see your house except the toilet! Ha Ha!
Nice tv!! We haven't splurged on anything yet...except for the tv. I don't get it, but in a fire I'm sure Jared would go grab that first, then wake me up from outside. I have to say my favorite part about our house is not having my washer and dryer in the kitchen!! Wahoo!!!
Kim - my DREAM vacation is to go to NY, for all the fun touristy stuff too! We should totally go. How does 2010 look for you?? :0) I'll do the photos tomorrow - it's way too late right now!
Post a Comment